Okayama University Scientific Achievement Repository
Okayama University Scientific Achievement Repository (OUSAR) contains electronic copies of research output from Okayama University.
Okayama University affairs can deposit their articles in OUSAR.
Using Deposit Form, you can send your work easily.
"How to self-archive your work"
Many benefits to deposit your works in OUSAR
- After you send manuscript to us, we deposit your article on your behalf.
- Open access academic articles can be accessed free of charge from all across the world via the internet.
- The articles deposited OUSAR are downloaded 2,430,000 times in Apr. 2020 to Mar. 2021.
- OUSAR links up with several bibliographic databases (e.g. Google Scholar, Cinii Research and NDL Search).
- Depositing institutional repository, the institution and researchers can fulfill social accountability.
How to send your work
Okayama University affairs can send articles using web form.
Please see "How to self-archive your work"
Self-archive your doctoral dissertation in OUSAR
Based on the Degree Regulations amended on April 1, 2013, it is required that the full texts of doctoral dissertations be made openly accessible via the Internet.
At Okayama University, dissertations are made publicly accessible by means of the Okayama University Scientific Achievement Repository (OUSAR).
Doctoral dissertations are research results of not only the degree recipients but also the graduate programs of the universities conferring the degrees. The needs to access theses are high, as they reflect the latest trends in specialized fields.
(Infrastructure Development for Strengthening the Capacity of International Scholarly Communication. Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology)