Tools to Find Articles
This is the list of major databases in all fields to find articles.
- CiNii Research
- A database that allows you to cross-search not only literature information issued in Japan, but also research data from external collaborating institutions of CiNii and institutional repositories, and other sources including research project data on KAKEN. Some database provide links to the full text of the articles held by publishers. If you are eligible to view the article, you can view the full text.(Reference: CiNii Research Incorporated Databases)
- Google scholar
- A search engine to search for scholarly literature such as articles, theses, books and abstracts across many disciplines and sources.
- Okayama University Scientific Achievement Repository
- You can find and get electronic copies of research output from Okayama University.
Subscribed Databases (Members of Okayama University only)
- Web of Science
- A bibliographic database consists of Science Citation Index, Social Science Citation Index and Arts & Humanities Citation Index.
On Campus Only
* Available via VPN, Shibboleth
For a complete list of subscribed databases available in Okayama University, please see E-journals/Books and Databases.
If you are a member of Shikata Campus, please also see Life Science Links (on campus only).