Incleasing e-resources 【available at home】 updated May 19, 2021
June 01, 2021
*Some services are only for Okayama University members.
Related pages・［Tools to Find］E-journals/Books and Databases
・［Tools to Find］E-journals, Books and Databases Available Off Campus
・［News］May 18 - June 20, Temporarily Closed due to the Declaration of a State of Emergency
- ■Oxford University Press（Only for members）added on June 1
- ●Oxford Journals Collection
Okayama University Library is pleased to inform you that from June 1st until July 31th, 2021 we will have a free trial access to the Oxford Journals Collection.
The Oxford Journals Collection 2021 includes 368 journals across six subject collections.（Available off campus via VPN, Shibboleth)
●Oxford Research Encyclopedias
Okayama University Library is pleased to inform you that from June 1st until July 31th, 2021 we will have a free trial access to The Oxford Research Encyclopedias .
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars.
- ■Yomiuri Shimbun（Only for members） added on April 14
- Teachers can send articles by e-mail and share screen of "Yomiuri Database Service", a newspaper database, only for online classes until the end of September, 2021.（Available off campus via VPN.)
- Opens a portal site of COVID-19 information for healthcare specialists.
・COVID-19 topics in DynaMed are free.
→ COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus)
- Opened Novel Coronavirus Information Center, a webpage offers free information about articles on COVID-19. In research section, you can see popular articles from other publishers (NEJM, JAMA, BMJ, etc).
Papers hit by keywords like “COVID-19”and “coronavirus” are provided free in ScienceDirect.
Textbooks are provided free for remote learning.
→ Book title lists
Papers about novel coronavirus are provided in The Lancet COVID-19 Information Centre for free.
Papers about novel coronavirus are provided in Cell Press Coronavirus Resource Hub for free.
- ■Elsevier added on Apr. 30, 2020
- Opened 2 portal sites, reorganizing Novel Coronavirus Information Center.
Coronavirus Research Hubprovides several databases for researchers to help study on the novel coronavirus.
COVID-19 Healthcare Hub provides toolkits, experts’ insights and guidelines for healthcare professionals.
- Information of free foreign articles about COVID-19.
→ information about COVID-19
- Provides over 400 related papers for free at IEEE.
→ COVID-19 Related Research in IEEE Xplore
- It opens “OECD COVID-19 Digital Hub“ , a special website offers information regarding COVID-19 and economy. Available in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German and Japanese.
- ■Science (AAAS)
- Rerated papers on “Science” and sister journals are provided free.
→ Coronavirus: Research, Commentary, and News
- ■SciFinder The end date changed on March 31, 2022.
- Removed restriction of IP address to access SciFinder from Apr.11, 2021 toMar. 31, 2022. You need username (ID) and password to login as usual. New user registration is available on campus or via VPN.
- ■Springer Nature
- Over 12,000 rerated papers are available for free.
→ SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19
Nature and Scientific American broadcast podcasts by specialists.
Provides global programs to support learning and teaching of higher education institutions worldwide.
→ Springer Nature Press Releases
- Over 5000 rerated papers are provided free.
→ Covid-19: Novel Coronavirus Content Free to Access
2 special collections on coronavirus are available for free.
・Evidence relevant to critical care
・Infection control and prevention measures
- ■Wolters Kluwer
- Provides information on novel coronavirus in COVID-19 Resources & Tools.
Collection Development Section
Okayama University Library
E-mail: faf7308◎adm.okayama-u.ac.jp （Change ◎ to @.）