*Some services are only for Okayama University members.
Related pages・［Tools to Find］E-journals/Books and Databases
・［Tools to Find］E-journals, Books and Databases Available Off Campus
・［News］May 18 - May 31 Temporarily Closed due to the Declaration of a State of Emergency
- ■Airiti Library（only for members） added on Oct. 14
- Until the end of December 2020, we have a trial of Airiti Library which contains full texts of academic journals and dissertations from Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia and other neighboring regions. Available off campus via VPN.
- ■Asahi Shinbun（only for members）The end date changed on May 15.→This service has ended.
- The number of concurrent access of newspaper database Kikuzo II Visual is increased to 50 until the end of June. Available off campus via VPN.
- ■beck-online（only for members）The end date changed on May 27.→This service has ended.
- Strafrecht plus, NJW plus, AP plus in the database, beck-online are available off campus via VPN, until the end of June, 2020.
- Opens a portal site of COVID-19 information for healthcare specialists.
・COVID-19 topics in DynaMed are free.
→ COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus)
- Opened 2 portal sites, reorganizing Novel Coronavirus Information Center.
Coronavirus Research Hubprovides several databases for researchers to help study on the novel coronavirus.
COVID-19 Healthcare Hub provides toolkits, experts’ insights and guidelines for healthcare professionals.
Papers hit by keywords like “COVID-19”and “coronavirus” are provided free in ScienceDirect.
Textbooks are provided free for remote learning.
→ Book title lists
Papers about novel coronavirus are provided in The Lancet COVID-19 Information Centre for free.
Papers about novel coronavirus are provided in Cell Press Coronavirus Resource Hub for free.
- ■Hein Online（only for members）
- We have a trial of a law database, HeinOnlieuntil the end of December 2020. Available off campus via VPN.
- ■Ichushi-Web（only for mambers）The end date and ID/PW was changed on September 11.
- Provides temporary ID for remote access to "Ichushi-Web" until the end of March, 2021. Send your name and student number by e-mail to Shikata Branch Library（ fcg7053◎adm.okayama-u.ac.jp ）if you need ID and password. (Change ◎ to @.)
- ■JapanKnowledge（only for members）The end date was changed on May 14.→This service has ended.
- The number of concurrent user access is increased to 50 until July 31.
→ JapanKnowledge Lib（Available off campus via Shibboleth or VPN.）
- ■Karger Japan（only for members）The end date changed on May 28.→This service has ended.
- 2 courses, "How to Write an Effective Research Paper" and "How to Submit a Journal Article and Get it Published" are available in "KargerLEARN@home" until the end of June. For detail, check here. Send your name and student number to Shikata Branch Library (fcg7053◎adm.okayama-u.ac.jp）to get URL and coupon code.（Change ◎ to @.）
- Provides over 400 related papers for free at IEEE.
→ COVID-19 Related Research in IEEE Xplore
- ■Maruzen-Yushodo（only for members）→This service has ended.
- The number of concurrent user access to contents in Maruzen eBook Library is increased to 50 until the end of July.
- ■OECD added on July 1.
- It opens “OECD COVID-19 Digital Hub“ , a special website offers information regarding COVID-19 and economy. Available in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German and Japanese.
- ■Oxford University Press
- Free access to related papers.
→ Access to OUP resources on COVID-19, other coronaviruses, and related topics
Provide 2 course programs in Epigeum, available as support tools for online teaching. Free until the end of May.
→ Moving to online teaching in response to the coronavirus, COVID-19? Free access to Epigeum resources that may help.
- ■ProQuest Academic Complete（only for members）→This service has ended.
- We have a trial of ProQuest Academic Complete in Academic Central which provides more than 150,000 academic books until the end of June.
→ ProQuest Ebook Central. Use it from keyword research or Browse Subject.
- ■ProQuest Central（only for members）→This service has ended.
- We have a trial of ProQuest Central, one of the biggest academic database until June 30. Available off campus via VPN.
- ■ProQuest Ebook Central（only for members）→This service has ended.
- No limit for number of concurrent access to e-books Okayama University bought, until June 19, 2020.
→ ProQuest Ebook Central. Use keyword research and Browse Subject.
- ■Science (AAAS)
- Rerated papers on “Science” and sister journals are provided free.
→ Coronavirus: Research, Commentary, and News
- ■SciFinder（only for members）The end date changed on December 23.
- Removed restriction of IP address to access SciFinder from Apr.11 to Jun. 7, 2021. You need username (ID) and password to login as usual. New user registration is available on campus or via VPN.
- ■Springer Nature
- Over 12,000 rerated papers are available for free.
→ SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19
Nature and Scientific American broadcast podcasts by specialists.
Provides global programs to support learning and teaching of higher education institutions worldwide.
→ Springer Nature Press Releases
- Over 5000 rerated papers are provided free.
→ Covid-19: Novel Coronavirus Content Free to Access
2 special collections on coronavirus are available for free.
・Evidence relevant to critical care
・Infection control and prevention measures
- ■Wolters Kluwer
- Provides information on novel coronavirus in COVID-19 Resources & Tools.
- ■Wolters Kluwer（only for members）→This service has ended.
- Remote Learning Resources from Wolters Kluwer is available until June 10. It contains;
・5 Minute Clinical Consult - WK
・Bates Visual Guide New All Including OSCE's
・GIDEON (Global Infectious Diseases and Epidemiology Online Network)
・Premium Basic Sciences Collection - Health Library
Your need ID and password to use it off campus. Send your name and student number by E-mail to Shikata Branch Library（ fcg7053◎adm.okayama-u.ac.jp Change ◎ to @）to get ID.
Collection Development Section
Okayama University Library
E-mail: faf7308◎adm.okayama-u.ac.jp （Change ◎ to @.）